Linux / DevOps Engineer
Posted 2 Weeks ago
Do you have extensive experience in Linux administration and automation? This position might be for you then!
The Linux/DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementation of infrastructure automation, enabling teams to deliver solutions faster to meet the demands in a DevOps approach. He/She will be supporting for the infrastructure DevOps tools and patterns. He/She is in charge of pushing the boundaries by leveraging some of the most innovative tools in their spaces and must be familiar with enterprise solutions.
He/She will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation solutions.
- Develop solutions that automate production infrastructure deployment and operations.
- Investigate automation opportunities to increase speed and efficiency.
- Perform automation, integration, and orchestration services while working within the constraints of vendor products and implemented solutions.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Continuous development on automation products, services, protocols, and standards to keep automation best practices.
- Develop standards to meet legacy and on-prem cloud design.
- Extensive knowledge in IT Operations.
- Knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience with Red Hat Satellitte or/and CFEngine is a plus.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with Automation with ability to provide best practice guidance.
- Experience with networking automation.
- Experience with implementation and operation of Ansible and one or more automation and orchestration tools and platforms (Terraform,
- Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, VMWare VRA, …).
- Experience with Yaml, Python.
- Experience creating pipelines and automation to deploy containers.
- Experience with metrics gathering, monitoring, and alerting activities.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
Required Experience and Education:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- Technical background, 5-8 years of professional relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude.
- Providing 24X7 Support.
Click below to apply