Junior Windows Architect
Posted 1 Week ago
The Junior Windows Architect will work closely with the operational team to keep the managed infrastructure current, maintain and improve existing solutions and automation.
Job Description :
The Junior Windows Architect will work closely with the operational team to keep the managed infrastructure current, maintain and improve existing solutions and automation. By doing so he will grow into the complex environment and will take on more project activities such as: Design of new solutions, caring about all aspects of the service such as availability, BCP or confidentiality requirements. Working close to the customer, being responsible to define project scope, understanding the business needs of the customer, writing architecture documentations. Working close to the operational team, being responsible to transition and hand over infrastructure.
Professional skills :
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Strong in-depth product knowledge of the Application/Workload
- Strong Knowledge of the Applications licensing model
- A strong business and commercial orientation and with a supporting strategic thinking ability
- A balanced business and technology savvy and a strong understanding of both applications and infrastructure
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to business transformation
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business strategically
Technical Knowledge and certifications :
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- SCCM 2016
- SCORCH 2016
- SCOM 2016
- MS-SQL Server
- HP and LENOVO hardware
Activities (proactive and reactive) :
- Provide Senior Level Windows Systems Server systems setup, administration, configurations, and automated implementations.
- Help support Windows environments services and resources for optimal efficiency, functionality, security and management.
- Oversee planning, design, implementation, and operation of physical and logical servers, infrastructure projects and participate in the specification of business requirements and implementation plans.
- Evaluate, implement, and administer highly available infrastructure for servers and web services. Provide operational support and experience with managing the virtualized infrastructures.
- Participate in Capacity planning and Disaster Recovery
- Help define, improve promote architecture and standards based on ITIL best practices
- Assist and support all Development and troubleshoot complex application issues
- Provide on-site and remote technical assistance to other resources and to customers
- Provide infrastructure design, implementation planning, deployment support, software strategy, system troubleshooting, performance engineering and optimization, maintenance strategy.
- Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff responsibilities.
- Drive requirements, technical due-diligence, and infrastructure design.
- Secure server systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Acting as the primary infrastructure design contact on projects.
Click below to apply