Junior Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to work within a dynamic environment that promotes technical diversity, knowledge, and professional growth.
What would your role be ?
This opportunity is perfect for a junior profile, you will learning and implementing new technologies.
Assist System Engineer with provisioning, installation, troubleshooting, support technical issues. Provide support to system and senior engineers on system customization. Work in the data center, cabling, racking, remote hands.
- Knowledge of networking concepts: LAN, switching, firewalls
- Knowledge and experience working with VMware virtualization technology
- Experience with SAN environments
- Linux & Windows installation and troubleshooting skills.
- Data center experience: Rackmount and Cabling
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- At least 2 years’ experience in systems administration
Other desired skills:
- TCP/IP services (dns, ntp, NfS, CIFS) on Linux & Windows
- Active Directory knowledge & experience
- Firewall experience (preferable Checkpoint)
- Monitoring experience (preferable Nagios)
- Basic scripting knowledge
- English Required (C1)
Click below to apply