Junior Linux System Administrator / DevOps
Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “Linux System Administrator” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
• Linux knowledge of at least 3 years (ideally RedHat).
• Basic knowledge on Bash and Perl or Python.
• ITIL knowledge.
• Basic knowledge OSI Network model.
• Willing to work on shifts and oncall rotation.
Good to have:
• Tools: SVN, GIT, DNS, BIND, Samba.
• Experience with automated configuration management tools like CFengine, Pupper or Ansible.
• Working experience with DB schemas eg. Mysql and/or postgres.
• Nagios/Icinga2 knowledge or any similar monitoring tool.
• Satellite, Kickstart.
• Any cloud-based experience.
• Working experience on clustered environments.
EU citizenship is required.
Click below to apply