Junior Business Analyst/Tester
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking a Business Analyst/Tester.
- Analyse user needs to find solutions that meet their expectations.
- Organize workshops with key users.
- Recommend improvements in terms of processes and/or software solutions.
- Develop the solution in collaboration with the project stakeholders.
- Design and model the functional architecture of the applications.
- Define the test strategy, from the elaboration of the test plan to the execution of the test cases.
- Support test execution (Analyse errors and malfunctions of new features) and write summary reports and dashboards.
The profile must demonstrate significant experience for the assignment.
Theoretical skills :
Professional experience of 0 to 5 years in relation to the position requested.
- University degree (Bac+4/+5) in computer science, economics/management with a computer science option or other.
- Knowledge in functional analysis and/or testing.
- Knowledge of a project management methodology: Scrum, Hermes...
- Knowledge of a functional analysis methodology.
Technical skills :
- JIRA, BPMN, XML, SQL, UML
The following soft skills are also expected :
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactive, rigorous and methodical
- Good writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- French and English are required at a minimum level B1, Luxembourgish language is an asset.
Click below to apply