Posted 3 Months ago
We are looking for a motivated technical architect to join our Architecture team, working in Luxembourg City in a large scale IT environment.
We are looking for a motivated technical architect to join our Architecture team, working in Luxembourg City in a large scale IT environment and in a team of 35 architects. The person will drive the implementation of JEE application server services based on Tomcat, WebLogic, WildFly, together with 2 other architects. The services are consumed by various internal customers to host hundreds of different information systems.
- Handle the service design and updates (new versions and functionalities) to the JEE services in a large-scale environment. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline.
- Advise on design and other improvements to services.
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date.
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues.
- Intermediate Tomcat setup and administration.
- Intermediate WebLogic setup and administration.
- Basic WildFly or JBoss setup and administration.
- Good understanding of JEE development methodology and tools (such as maven).
- Good skills in Python or Shell scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo, Nexus.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain.
- Experience with JEE application server administration.
EU citizenship is mandatory.
Click below to apply