Java Developer (m/f/x)
The core tasks are the further development and quality assurance of Java software products.
You will strengthen our software development team in Karlsruhe. As a Java developer (m/f/d), you bring project experience in the software development of complex specialist applications. You will enrich your team both professionally and methodically. Your core tasks are the further development and quality assurance of the software products. You will provide comprehensive support for your product, including quality assurance and documentation.
You are part of an agile development team and take over the following tasks:
- Use case definition and software conception in the team
- Software development and implementation of user requests
- Creation of test cases and test execution
- Creation of documentation (documentation in code and wiki, administration manuals, training material, etc.)
- Maintenance and further development in the Continuous Integration environment
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the Java environment.
- You demonstrate very good knowledge of the following technologies and frameworks: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API's (OpenAPI; Spring/Jackson), Puppet.
- You are experienced in working with databases: Postgresql, Oracle
- You are familiar with the following tools: Eclipse, Gradle, Git, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Bamboo
- You are characterised by your analytical and structured approach.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German. (Native language or C2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Furthermore, you have good subject-related English skills.
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of software development awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our client.
- We offer further training and personal coaching tailored to your needs.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply