IT Talent Recruiter
Posted 1 Week ago
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is recruiting...a recruiter!
We are looking for a passionate and persevering profile, having both a commercial and negotiating spirit. Able to be in contact with clients and candidates, he or she must not only know how to defend the interests of the company, but also be its worthy representative.
A good command of office tools is essential, an interest for IT is an asset.
The candidate must also be prepared to make regular trips.
The work requires a lot of responsiveness and creativity, a taste for this type of atmosphere and rhythm is important.
The candidate must also have high analytical and writing skills.
If this appeals to you, apply and join a structure where a bit of madness and serious work are not incompatible!
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg / Beiler and Livange
Your tasks and responsibilities
The mission consists in carrying out all the activities related to the recruitment of IT profiles:
· Analyzing and understanding customers’ needs.
· Create and post job descriptions.
· Searching for profiles in databases.
· Source candidates using a variety of job boards and search methods.
· Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications.
· Preparation and conduction of interviews.
· Evaluation of consultants.
· Supporting consultants in the preparation of their CV.
· Presenting candidates to customers.
· Rates negotiation.
· Negotiate salary conditions and employment terms.
· Manage full cycle recruitment processes: phone screening, interview, selection.
· Keep candidates informed on ongoing processes.
· Participate in job fairs and recruiting events.
· Participate in responses to calls for tenders.
· Manage client relationships.
· Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
· Strong listening skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Proactive, dynamic, autonomous and flexible.
· Fluent French and English, both spoken and written. German is an asset.
· Dynamic and multi-cultural environment within a growing company.
· Full-time position with extra-legal benefits (company car, computer, smartphone, hospitalization insurance, meal tickets, training plan) and flexible working hours.
Click below to apply