IT NETWORK & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Posted 3 Months ago
Your role as a system administrator is to provide AbAKUS it-solutions customers with 1st and 2nd Level Support, participate in the deployment of new equipment or solutions, and take care of day-to-day operations
Your role as a system administrator is to provide ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS customers with 1st and 2nd Level Support, participate in the deployment of new equipment or solutions, and take care of day-to-day operations.
As AbAKUS it-solutions consultant, your mission is to provide our customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or our employees or partners.
- Manage, control and maintain IT infrastructures;
- Install, configure, test and keep operating systems, applications and systems tools in operation;
- Ensure the availability of IT systems and infrastructure;
- Be jointly responsible for security, data backups and DRP strategies;
- 1st, 2nd and 3r Level Support.
You have a bachelor degree or the equivalent by work experience.
You are an expert in the Microsoft Windows world and have good knowledge of network and virtualization.
You have a certain knowledge of Linux servers.
You are motivated to work with many different customers.
Your are looking for a dynamic environment with a great team spirit.
- Good listening and communication skills;
- Proactive and taking initiative;
- Real team player and aware of cross-cultural working;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within strict deadlines with a wide spectrum of people.
- Experience as an IT system administrator in the management of Windows/Linux Systems;
- Good knowledge of storage, backup and data protection;
- Experience with virtualization environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, ...);
- Very good knowledge in the IT network area (TCPIP, VPN, ...);
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Interest in and experience with cloud solutions;
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology.
German: full proficient;
French: is an asset.
Click below to apply