IT Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us as support analyst and work in an international team.
We have an opening for an IT Support Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Karlsruhe. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving hardware and software issues (L1/L2), providing timely technical assistance primarily on Windows, and maintaining a seamless working environment for users at their desks.
Place of work: Karlsruhe, onsite.
- Deliver daily deskside support services.
- Register end-user requests in the internal ticketing system and ensure timely resolution.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support and troubleshooting for all users at the location, utilizing monitoring tools to proactively address IT infrastructure issues.
- Manage incidents in compliance with established procedures and adhere to Service Level Agreements.
- Collaborate with internal and external IT and support groups, actively participating in meetings to enhance end-user support.
- Perform hardware installation, repair, and maintenance tasks.
- You are a passionate Support Engineer who enjoys working with people and solving complex IT problems.
- You have expertise in the IT environment, including Microsoft Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office software, Active Directory, and Remote Desktop Tools.
- You possess basic networking skills.
- Fluent English language skills are required. Proficiency in German and/or any other EU member state language is advantageous.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp complex procedures and information.
- An ITIL foundation level certification is considered a plus.
What we offer:
- An exciting challenge that will provide both enjoyment and valuable experience.
- A permanent employment contract in an international working environment.
- Thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS followed by direct customer interaction.
- Personal coaching and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today through our web form and submit your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply