IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Do you have experience managing projects related to IT infrastructure? Do you have solid knowledge in ITIL processes?
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Initiate, execute and complete projects.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Perform resource planning from a weak matrix perspective.
- Project coordination.
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time.
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations) in a timely manner.
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor.
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects, providing quick escalations when needed.
- Produce administrative reports and customer facing reports with overview of projects.
- Create processes based on ITILv4.
- Review and understand the data centre architecture’s high-level design concerning the assigned projects.
- You have knowledge and experience of at least 5 years in project management within one (or more) the following technological domains: OS servers, storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation.
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training.
- You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master.
- Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have.
- Good understanding of change management, operational readiness and other transition aspects as well as other ITIL processes is required. ITIL certification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus.
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies and are capable of self-study.
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview.
- You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes.
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset.
Work location: Luxembourg City
Click below to apply