IP NOC Helpdesk Consultant
Familiar with IP Networks and willing to face a new professional challenge? The IP NOC Helpdesk consultant is in charge of managing and supervising the whole IP Network Operation Centre
We are looking for you! We can’t wait to find our next Helpdesk Consultant (m/f/d) for our client's team and help them insuring their Network Operation Centre.
As an IP NOC Helpdesk Consultant, your missions are to:
- Supervise the IT Networks
- Be in charge of configuration and Maintenance requests
- Ensure the troubleshooting
- Manage the IP NOC Organization and Information
So, we're looking for someone who has:
- a bachelor’s degree in electronics, ICT or telecommunications, or have equivalent
- an all-round practical and operational knowledge of IP Networks and their management in multi-site environments and data centers: switches, routers, load balancers, authentication engines, firewalls, DHCP/DNS appliances, ...,
- several years of experience (ideally 5 years) as an IP NOC Helpdesk Officer
- experience with configuration, trouble shooting of Cisco switches and routers and firewalling technology
- good communication skills: speaking, reading and writing Dutch, French and English
We pay a crystal attention to work-life balance, and that's why we guarantee a pleasant working environment where the well-being of each individual is a priority and a must.
If you are ready to surpass yourself by taking on a new challenge while enjoying working, we want to hear from you! Amaze yourself and the people around you, apply today and be part of the adventure!
Click below to apply