Full time, Freelance,
Head of e-Commerce
Posted 1 Week ago
We are looking for an experienced e-Commerce Manager boosting our partners online business to the next level.
For a leading customer in the vacation rental business we are looking for an experienced e-Commerce Manager.
The candidate will take the responsibility for the teams Conversion and Traffic Generation. In this transversal role the candidate will collaborate with other business branches such as Marketing, IT, Customer Services, Product Management, Finance and Management.
The candidate will report to the customers management team.
Location: Belgium (Wallonia region)
The candidate's profile:
We are looking for a subject matter expert responsible to reach the following objectives:
- Optimize the Customer Journey across channels
- Product Ownership for the website
- Monitor and oversee development projects
- Improve internal processes and digital capabilities (within and across teams)
- Identify and test opportunities for innovation
- Educate and update the management on all analytical aspects of the eCommerce
- At least 3 – 5 years in a similar role (in B2C or B2B2C)
- Experience with building and developing strong teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable participating in a transformation journey
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Any other language constitutes an advantage
We offer an exciting role in an extremely dynamic sector, for a leading company of human size.
The candidate gets the opportunity to lead an ambitious transformation journey.
We offer a local and international working environment at the same time.
Exceptional working environment.
Click below to apply