Full stack developer with NATO clearance
Posted 2 Weeks ago
You have strong experience in Web HTML5 and Web services? You like providing software engineering development and support of the .Net applications? You have a valid security clearance? This job is for you!
We are currently looking for a full stack developer with a valid security clearance to integrate the NATO Communications & Information Agency (NCI Agency). The NCI Agency is providing support and maintenance of modern Web systems.
The work requires providing software engineering development and support of the .Net applications. We offer access to latest technologies and a modern development environment based on latest Microsoft DevOps platform (VS2017, .net 4.7, Git, Microsoft Teams etc.)
The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation and maintenance of Web applications.
The effort is required in support of the following software development activities:
- Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
- Support the development of the front-end application and back end services.
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements.
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization
- Good listening and communication skills
- Real team player and aware of cross-cultural working
- Having strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team
- Valid NATO Clearance ( Secret level)
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application, line of business application)
- In depth knowledge of Angular (AngularJS or Angular 7)
- In depth knowledge of .Net Web API or similar
- In depth knowledge of C# 7
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft stacks and technology
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server a plus
- Fluent English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- We guarantee remuneration in line with your experience and other extras
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment
Why is ABAKUS a great place to work?
IT solutions integrator founded in 1991, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS positions itself as expert in IT comfort.
Our activities are focused around 4 axes:
- IT infrastructure management,
- IT expertise provision,
- development and deployment projects
- and reselling of computing products.
Recognized actor on the Public Sector market and toward large IT integration companies, its efficient concept of IT comfort and its IT experts selection mechanism as well as the quality of its doing are spread internationally.
Great place to work, its employees are proud to be part of the ABAKUS IT SOLUTIONS team for its values of respect, health and work-family balance preservation, the trainings provided and the fun, pleasant and motivating work environment.
Click below to apply