Posted 2 Months ago
You are part of a team of developers involved in large-scale projects based on Drupal
The Dupral Engineer is responsible for building distributed applications, architectures and frameworks to enable secure and reliable collection of data from different sources.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Drupal;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in modern PHP;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Development;
- Thorough knowledge of Drupal 8/9 (backend / frontend), its API’s and ecosystem and custom module development;
- Knowledge of some classic PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel etc.);
- Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
- Familiarity with APIs, web services (JSON, REST, SOAP), authentication and authorization technologies;
- Understanding of web application design, object-oriented architecture;
- Stress resistant and well organized, structured;
- Excellent team player;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and leadership skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and independently;
- Fluent in French, Dutch or German;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with React/Vue/Angular;
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, Ansible;
- Familiarity with interactive data visualization;
- Experience in Unit & Functional testing;
- Knowledge or experience on Agile methodologies.
Our offer :
- A permanent contract within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you its share of discovery, pleasure and experience;
- Personalized coaching to allow the development of your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and fun moments;
- A remuneration that suits you, optimized and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of integrating a human society where everyone can participate concretely in the common project.
Click below to apply