DevSecOps Pre-Pathfinder: Angular Front-End Developer
Posted 2 Weeks ago
You are interested to develop an initial version of the patient tracking application while employing DevSecOps practices and Agile and Design Thinking processes. Have a look here!
NATO is examining the adoption of DevSecOps NATO-enterprise wide. To embody this adoption and demonstrate its added value a pathfinder has been requested for. This pathfinder is not only to develop an actual product, but also to come hand in hand with experimenting in deviating from current NATO policies and to inform the need of policy changes.
The pathfinder is to be preceded by a pre-pathfinder to pave the way. The pathfinder will constitute the delivery of one or more medical software applications for NATO, where the pre-pathfinder will solely constitute the initial development of just one of these applications, namely the patient tracking application. This application is to support the precise and continuous monitoring of the location and the intended destination patients in the medical treatment and evacuation chain during NATO operations.
The pre-pathfinder initiative is to develop an initial version of the patient tracking application while employing DevSecOps practices and Agile and Design Thinking processes.
To support this pre-pathfinder initiative, NATO is seeking the support of external software developers. Through this statement of work, NATO requests a .NET frontend developer. This person will be requested to:
• Participate in design discussions,
• Write the application front-end, namely:
o Web pages,
o Style sheets,
o Limited business code.
The selected candidate will work from home and meetings will be virtual due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. However, occasional physical meetings may be desirable at some point and these will then take place at the NCI Agency The Hague office in The Netherlands where possible given travel restrictions.
1. Classification and Security: A NATO security clearance is not required.
The candidate shall have the following qualifications and expertise:
• Experience with Service-oriented Architecture software design and with the ingestion of web APIs,
• Experience with JSON Web Tokens (JWT) or similar token formats such as
Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML),
• Experience with Visual Studio,
• Experience with Design Thinking, Dev(Sec)Ops and Agile software development,
• Experience with cloud computing services such as Microsoft Azure,
• Preferably, previous work experience with NATO,
• Preferably, experience with the development of Health Information Technology, • Preferably, an understanding of patient tracking, • The ability to conduct all work in English.
3. Ownership and Distribution of Contract Products
All software code, documents and other material produced within the contract are the sole property of NCI Agency and will (if appropriate) be published as NCI Agency software/documentation. The material produced may not be distributed by the contractor to third parties without the express written permission of the NCI Agency.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- We guarantee remuneration in line with your experience and other extras
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment
Click below to apply