DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 9 Months ago
Support us in setting up and operating a software test center
Support us in setting up and operating a software test center.
Place of activity:
On-site at the customer in the Cologne-Bonn area, Frankfurt area, Stuttgart area. Home office is possible in the fight against COVID-19.
As DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) you will support and optimize CI/CD processes and automate the setup and operation of test environments for user and integration tests.
You support our customers in the environment of public administrations as well as the financial industry. You ensure the software quality of complex client-server software solutions.
- You are an experienced system administrator and have several years of project experience in the CI/CD environment.
- You are proficient in common technologies and tools such as: Puppet, Ansible, GitLab (incl. pipelines and runners), JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Linux.
- You have a good knowledge of container technologies
- You work independently and team-oriented
- You have a very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken. (min C1 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- You have a good command of written and spoken English. (min B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of quality assurance of modern software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectation).
Click below to apply