Posted 1 Week ago
We are looking for a motivated technical architect to join our architecture team of 35 people, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment.
We are looking for a motivated technical architect to join our architecture team of 35 people, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment. The mission involves the creation of developer-friendly IT hosting services for our internal customers, in collaboration with 2 other architects.
- Implement CD pipelines, API gateways, registries and other ways to make life easier for the users of our hosting services.
- Work with the project manager of our DevSecOps program to provide work estimates and follow-up.
- Produce designs, automation and user guides to allow a scalable usage of our hosting services.
- Coordinate the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.).
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams.
- At ease on the Linux command-line.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Good experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Nexus.
- Experience with testing/QA tools such as Selenium or SonarQube.
- General knowledge of database and middleware.
- Good knowledge of web services development.
- Good experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Good knowledge of IP networks.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus.
- 3 years of experience with software development.
- 5 years of experience in IT in the role of an architect, team leader, or senior developer.
EU Citizenship is mandatory.
Click below to apply