Development Team Leader
Posted 3 Weeks ago
We are looking for a team leader to manage our development team working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment.
The person will lead a group of developers developing hosting services for Database and Middleware, and maintaining the core service provisioning tool.
Tasks and responsibilities
The development team leader oversees and coordinates the work of the development team. This encompasses:
- Working with the developers on the core service provisioning tool corrective and evolutive maintenance in respect of the agreed roadmap.
- Working with the developers on the creation of new services in alignments with the technical designs linked to the customer needs and internal guidelines.
- Offer guidance and foster collaboration between people.
- Help to handle the relations of the development team with the rest of our teams: architects, testing, operations, security, etc.
- Act as interface with our customer for development related topics.
- Take part in recruitment, performance evaluation and other HR topics.
- REST, SOAP webservices development experience.
- Broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour).
- Broad understanding of systems, network and storage.
- Experience with automation projects.
- ITIL certification.
- React JS and PHP knowledge.
- Experience in Ansible and Jenkins.
- BPM or technical workflow engine.
- CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions.
- System integration experience.
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira.
- Experience with AWS is appreciated.
- At least 10 years of experience working in at least one large-scale IT environment as a developer.
- At least 5 years of experience in team management.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to guide people, understand concerns and address them, de-fuse tense situations.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
Active since 1991, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is present in the public and private sectors, People-focused and supported by a motivated and caring team. ABAKUS is based in Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg and Germany to reach further and further in the heart of Europe. IT service is our business. IT comfort is our specialty.
Click below to apply