Desktop Support Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 1 Month ago
As IT support engineer (L1/L2) you run the IT workplace of our customer
You are a born IT support expert and you have professional experience in IT infrastructure operations and support (desktop, networking, printing). You love the direct exchange with your direct colleagues in IT and business lines. You are a born problem solver and you like to help directly. “Not possible - there is no such thing!” is your philosophy of life.
If the lines above fit your personality, then you fit to us! Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS as Desktop Support Engineer(m/f/x) !
An exciting professional challenge awaits you. As a member of the IT Support & Helpdesk Team you will be responsible for our customers in the Frankfurt Area, Hessen.
Your daily working location: Landkreis Offenbach, Hesse, Germany
As member of the IT-support team you will take care of the desktop and network environment. As a direct contact person for IT users (L1/L2), you analyse problems and develop solutions independently. You are the contact person for all IT topics at the workplace.
Your daily tasks:
- 1st and 2nd level support via ticketing system or on the phone
- Acceptance, prioritisation and categorisation of issues and change requests
- Installation of new PC’s and laptops
- Setup and installation of network and workstation printers
- Setup and installation of VoIP telephones
- Installation and removal of software via software distribution systems
- Troubleshooting at the business users’ desk
- Business application support for business users
- Detailed documentation of your work in an ITIL compliant ticketing system
- You either hold a degree in Computer Science, a comparable professional education in an IT related domain or a large professional experience.
- You can demonstrate at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- You have expert-skills in Microsoft desktop environments, and you master Windows 7 and 10 in every detail. You are also familiar with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Access, ...) and other common standard office software.
- You have a good knowledge about network technologies and virtualisation techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows Server environments may complete your profile.
- You have an analytical and structured approach and you act as a real team player.
- You work according to ITIL best practices and made use of ticketing tools. An ITIL certification constitutes an advantage.
- You have very good written and spoken German language skills.
- You have a good command of English.
- We offer a full-time, permanent position at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS. A new professional challenge in an exciting and highly dynamic environment awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. If necessary, you will be supported by experienced colleagues.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer performance-related pay and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today and send us your application documents. We are looking forward meeting you soon!
Click below to apply