Data Center Network Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Provision of daily field support in an international context
We are looking for you as a DC network engineer (m/f/x) to strengthen our team providing field service operations.
Your project location: Munich
- You establish and maintain the physical and logical connectivity between infrastructure components, services and devices within the Data Center.
- You plan the physical capacity including space, power (UPS), cooling, physical cabling, ensuring compliance with DC design policies and conventions.
- You install infrastructure hardware elements and provide support to the hardware.
- You are responsible for the asset management of the installed equipment.
- You troubleshoot the devices and services in place, in joint collaboration with your team and hardware vendors.
- You have thorough knowledge of switches, routers, monitors and other technical equipment
- You have strong troubleshooting skills to solve issues and provide solutions promptly
- You provide good knowledge in multi-vendor environments including but not limited to Cisco, F5, CheckPoint, others
- You are experienced in carrying out installations according to well defined procedures
- You have a perfect command of English in speaking and writing
- We offer a permanent position and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You are part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we grow! We offer personal coaching of your professional and social skills.
- You will receive experience and performance-based compensation and other extras.
Are you curious and looking for an exciting challenge in an international working environment? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents via our online application form (complete CV and your salary expectations).
Click below to apply