Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Support the business units with data-based recommendations for action.
As a Data Analyst (m/f/d), you support the management of business processes. You combine data sources, create data products and reports and derive data-based recommendations for action.
Places of work: Stuttgart / Karlsruhe / remote work
- As a Data Analyst (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development, operation and optimisation of qualitative and quantitative control instruments.
- In doing so, you support the business processes and derive data-supported recommendations for action for the business departments and the management.
- As interface between the specialist departments and IT, you coordinate data flows, collate data and present it visibly in the form of reports.
- With foresight, you further develop the analysis methods and data sources used with the aim of recognizing new correlations that are relevant to the success of the business.
- You accompany the operational implementation of data products, e.g. intelligent algorithms to support decision-making processes.
This is what you should bring with you:
- You have a degree in mathematics, (business) computer science, statistics or a comparable field.
- You have already gained experience in the analysis of large amounts of data and the implementation of analytical models.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills to identify and process relevant correlations, even from large amounts of data.
- You have very good programming skills in e.g. R or Python.
- You have very good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and various RDBMS.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and relevant services (Data Factory, Batch Services).
- You can work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You communicate confidently and fluently in German and English.
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter in direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply