Posted 5 Months ago
The CyberArk Architect will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing the CyberArk solutions.
The CyberArk Architect will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing the CyberArk solutions. He will also have the opportunity to work with other experts not only within security, but across infrastructure, development and project teams. He will collaborate with the various Security and Information Technology teams to ensure that best practices are implemented.
- Design and validate architectures against requirements and assumptions.
- In depth knowledge and implementation experience in the design, engineering and deployment of CyberArk-based Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP – PSM and CPM Connectors
- Solid Windows and Linux technical knowledge and operational experience
- Good understanding of IT networks: TCP/IP and Firewalls
- Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space: Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions, PKI concepts and SIEM
- Design network connectivity requirements, CyberArk installation and
configuration tasks, CyberArk configuration and integration
- Prefer working knowledge of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, and policy management Experience integrating application password management via CyberArk Providers.
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in diverse system architecture.
- Overseeing password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Assisting safe owners in the onboarding of new accounts
- Responsible for performance tuning, providing high availability and eliminating single points of failure for the CyberArk environment
- Provides environment & DR support (clustering, backups, SOPs etc.)
- Performs vault/safe/platform Administration
- Supports CyberArk Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc.
- Supports automation
- Supports vulnerability management audit/compliance research and remediation
- Strong background in CyberArk administration and implementation
- Acts as 3rd level with incidents, service requests, and change tasks; with ownership, and escalation of issues through resolution
- Accurately maintain all documentation
- Scripting, Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations
- Ability to develop use cases supporting containers and an NSX-T approach.
- Designing secure network system, configuration and system installation
- Responsible for creating documentation and presentation for VMware deployments and the delivery of complex Solutions
- Knowledge and experience designing and developing solutions using VMWare’s Core Cloud Infrastructure
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such VMware vRealize.
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
- Collaborates with security and risk teams to implement and maintain security polices and configurations in accordance with requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
Required Experience and Education:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
Click below to apply