Containers and Continuous Integration Engineer
Posted 7 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “Containers & Continuous Integration Engineer” for Luxemburg to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• The Containers and Continuous Engineer is an adopter of virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure.
• He should love to automate everything that needs to be done more than once and will be in charge of migrating products using container technology such as Docker and container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes.
• His scope will be to operate a full dockerized CD pipeline with fully automated build/deploy/monitoring/resiliency processes in a fully consolidated Docker environment with no unknown remaining legacy issues in terms of security, reliability, performance and operational agility.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker.
• Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes.
• Experience in integrating automation solutions VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain.
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms.
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components.
• Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects.
• Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate.
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework.
• Familiarity with cloud-based solutions.
• Experience on container platforms and how it is used, with regards to Kubernetes.
• Experience on Docker, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
• EU citizenship.
Click below to apply