Cloud Technical Administrator
Posted 2 Months ago
The Technical Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hosting infrastructures.
The Technical Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hosting infrastructures. He/she participates in technical research and development to enable continual innovation.
Participation in projects to warrant a smooth transition of projects into daily operations by performing activities linked to operations within the project life-cycle.
- At least 3 years of professional experience for Junior Technical Administrator/6 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator relevant to the duties, within large-scale Data Centre environments
- At least 6 months of professional experience for Junior Technical Administrator/2 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator on cloud environments
- Comfortable with service operations
- Has a solid understanding of most of the technical aspects and concepts
- Solid understanding of the operational organisation of industrialised service delivery
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language to automate operations (Perl, Python, a shell, Visual Basic)
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations
- Incidents resolution and problems identification
- Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting
- Implements standard changes and service requests
- Documentation management
- On-call service
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework; AWS, Azure,…
- Familiarity with service on cloud-based solutions
- Experience with cloud deployment, Windows/Linux
Click below to apply