Cloud Security System Engineer (f/m/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
You determine cloud platform security needs and harden the cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for you as Cloud Security System Engineer (f/m/x) to strengthen our team and support our customers in the financial industry. You will contribute to the cloud infrastructure hardening, data loss prevention and vulnerability management.
Job location: Frankfurt am Main
- You determine Cloud platform security needs and take responsibility for implementation of cloud security projects.
- You support projects and teams on security assessments for cloud applications and identify gaps.
- You contribute to the cloud infrastructure hardening and vulnerability management.
- You handle risk management on external and internal threats in cooperation with various operational departments as well as external service providers.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in IT security.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Cloud Solution Security, your experiences englobes different Cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, …).
- You have strong experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) in hybrid environments (on premise & cloud).
- You have a very good knowledge with authentication and identity protocols: SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect.
- You have experience using infrastructure as a code tools like Terraform.
- You have a sound knowledge of security standards and best practices.
- You are fluent in English, German skills are considered as advantage.
- We offer a full-time permanent position as employee. An exciting professional challenge in the context of quality assurance of modern software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply