Cloud AWS Engineer
Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “Cloud Engineer - AWS” for Luxemburg to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The Cloud engineer will support operations for AWS hosted platforms and some on premise systems
- He will build and automate highly available, elastic, and secure cloud-based infrastructure
- He will work in a wide variety of areas including infrastructure automation, security, configuration management, continuous integration, continuous deployment as well as mentoring colleagues across other teams
- He will participate in the implementation of automation and apply other DevOps solutions
- Supported technologies include UNIX, Windows, AWS (EMR, EC2, S3, RDS), AWS CloudWatch, Batch Scheduling (JAMS), SQS, and Python.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
- Experience deploying and maintaining infrastructure on a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …)
- Experience using common infrastructure as code toolsets such as CloudFormation, TerraForm, Cloud Deployment Manager
- Working with common CI/CD and version control technologies (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Creating, configuring, and running containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more common infrastructure automation languages (Shell Scripting, Python, etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Knowledge in one or more Windows and Linux scripting languages like bash, PowerShell, Python
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux OS
- Infrastructure knowledge in DNS, DHCP, LDAP and cloud storage
- Experience supporting systems in AWS at an enterprise level. Specifically working with EC2, S3, RDS, EBS Volumes, ELB and Security Groups
- Designing, defining, and administering multiple environments for new or existing computer systems hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Analysing AWS services and offerings in order to recommend implementation and automation options
- Recommendation of security services and offerings for AWS
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the System Engineering industry
- Knowledge of setup/provisioning of server environments (SDLC) in support of application releases
- Systems integration experience desired (We have many integrated applications. This position will provide support to application teams for establishing connectivity between systems during design, development, and operation.)
- Experience with application deployment.
- Experience with automated deployment tools is a plus.
- AWS certification
- EU citizenship
Click below to apply