Cloud Technical Administrat (Junior & Senior)or
Posted 2 Weeks ago
The Technical Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hosting infrastructures.
The Technical Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hosting infrastructures. He/she participates in technical research and development to enable continual innovation.
Participation in projects to warrant a smooth transition of projects into daily operations by performing activities linked to operations within the project life-cycle.
- At least 3 years of professional experience for Junior Technical Administrator/6 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator relevant to the duties, within large-scale Data Centre environments
- At least 6 months of professional experience for Junior Technical Administrator/2 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator on cloud environments.
- Comfortable with service operations.
- Has a solid understanding of most of the technical aspects and concepts.
- Solid understanding of the operational organisation of industrialised service delivery.
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language to automate operations (Perl, Python, a shell, Visual Basic).
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations.
- Incidents resolution and problems identification.
- Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting.
- Implements standard changes and service requests.
- Documentation management.
- On-call service.
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework; AWS, Azure,…
- Familiarity with service on cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with cloud deployment, Windows/Linux.
Click below to apply