Cloud Integration Architect
Posted 3 Weeks ago
We are looking for a motivated technical architect to join our architecture team of 35 people, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment.
The mission involves the creation of cloud-hosted IT services for our internal customers, in collaboration with 2 other cloud architects.
- Help with the selection of services offered by cloud providers.
- Produce designs and guidelines to allow a scalable usage of those services.
- Coordinate the technical integration with the IT Tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.).
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams.
- Good experience with AWS.
- Experience with webservices integration.
- Good knowledge of IP networks.
- AWS architecture certification preferred (associate at least).
- Experience with Azure of GCP.
- Experience with database and middleware.
- Experience writing Ansible jobs.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus.
- 5 years of IT Architecture experience.
EU citizenship is mandatory.
Click below to apply