Cisco Network Engineer (m/f/d)
Plan, implement and optimise critical LAN and WAN solutions
We are a privately owned IT services company that has been supporting the digitalisation projects of our customers in Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg for over 30 years. With digital solutions tailored to the needs of our customers, we enable customers from all industries to benefit from high-quality IT solutions.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as Cisco Network Engineer (m/f/d).
Work location: mainly remote from home office (nationwide on German grounds).
As a Network Engineer with expertise in Cisco infrastructures, you will support and optimise the operation of critical LAN and WAN solutions.
- You plan network infrastructures (LAN/WAN) in the team and then implement them based on Cisco technologies.
- You will plan, control, modify and implement changes to firewalls, switches, routers and security components.
- You are responsible for the operation and further development of our network in the LAN and WAN based on state-of-the-art technologies.
- You identify and limit faults, initiate fallback or escalation procedures and initiate necessary recovery, restart and restore procedures.
- You control and monitor system utilisation (including tuning and performance measurements).
- You document all changes/new features to the infrastructure.
- You bring several years of professional experience as a network specialist.
- You bring solid practical experience in planning, installation, administration & configuration of network components based on Cisco.
- You have practical experience in debugging with network analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds, PRTG, tcpdump or similar).
- You have a very good command of German and English.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
- As a team member, we offer you first and foremost a challenge that will certainly bring you a lot of joy and experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you will receive further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work locations and time models are flexible.
- We guarantee performance-related remuneration and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your CV.
Click below to apply