IT Project Manager
Your role takes place within a context of IT business development, and the implementation of a new reference architecture framework.
As a seasoned project manager, you will play a major role in the sustainability of our client's IT infrastructure, and support the various business projects by ensuring good management practices.
- You manage the different projects efficiently;
- You propose and bring solutions to the problems encountered in order to respect the expectations (deadlines, scope, quality, budget) of the projects;
- You challenge the proposed technical solutions;
- You implement and are responsible for AGILE best practices;
- You train the teams in AGILE practices in general and in SCRUM in particular;
- You provide quality and appropriate reporting;
- You will be responsible for the development of the project;
- You participate constructively in internal meetings with project managers / Scrum Masters.
- You have a solid experience in project management, and have at least 12 years of career in the IT field;
- You have been managing IT projects based on AGILE/SCRUM practices for more than 5 years;
- You have already had the opportunity to manage projects based on Java technologies;
- You have already had the opportunity to manage projects based on Java technologies; UML2 and BPMN tools hold no secrets for you;
- You are a good communicator and the "vulgarisation" of technical terms is one of your talents;
- You are results and solutions oriented and you love to work in a team;
- You are rigorous and precise in your work, even in stressful situations;
- You are autonomous, versatile, and have a spirit of initiative.
Our offer :
- A permanent position within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, pleasure and experience;
- Personalized coaching to develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A remuneration that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project!
Click below to apply