IT Infrastructure Project Manager
As a technical project manager, you will manage several simultaneous infrastructure projects, from the analysis phase to operational production
You will join the projects and IT architecture team as a Project Manger, to ensure the implementation of diverse and rewarding projects! A key role within the organisation.
In order to carry out your mission, you will be required to :
- Supervising preparatory analyses (main functions, contacts, constraints, risks);
- Manage the project in a global way, but also understand the technical constraints and make proposals on the choice of appropriate solutions;
- Ensure internal and external kick off with the client in order to understand their needs and environment;
- Define tasks and deliverables, as well as the organisation of projects in agile mode;
- Act as a true team leader and driver of the team;
- Liaise with all project stakeholders;
- Ensure the follow-up of the projects (planning, budget, scope), the testing phases, the production launch and the provisional and final acceptance
You are :
- A good communicator who likes to have a cross-functional viewpoint, between clients and operational teams;
- Results and solutions oriented, and enjoy working in a team;
- Rigorous and conscientious;
- Autonomous, versatile, and with a spirit of initiative.
In addition the following statements apply to you :
- Min. 5 years experience as a project manager in the field of IT infrastructure and 10 years professional experience;
- Technical background and general knowledge in the areas of networking, storage, backup, virtualisation, Windows/linux OS, middleware, security;
- Mastery of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum);
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
We offer you :
- A permanent position within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discoveries, pleasures and experiences;
- Personalized coaching to help you develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A complete salary package that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility to join a human company where everyone takes part in the common project!
Are you curious? Then don't hesitate to apply to discuss it!
Click below to apply