Business analyst in bank sector
Posted 7 Months ago
Do you have an interest in IT projects? Do you thrive in an international environment and enjoy working with people from various countries? Do you like teamwork and especially in a dynamic team? This job could be interesting for you!
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible of the automation of the local regulatory reporting for the countries assigned to you. Therefore, you will have to communicate and work with all contributors: the several Finance teams (Branches, CIB, Group), the developers, the tools providers, the technical teams …
More precisely, you will have to:
- Follow regulatory changes in the various countries in-scope and read them carefully
- Make the planning and follow the project
- Make the functional and technical analysis to implement the required changed
- Support the developers and make the integration tests
- Coordinate with local users the acceptance tests and the production implementation
- Make regular meetings or workshop with the users to be attentive to all of their demands: support, issue, new requests
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Economics / Business Administration / Information Technology
- You speak English and French fluently (Dutch is an Asset)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as business analyst in IT projects
- You have solid knowledge on accounting and financial products
- You use regularly Oracle SQL, Database management, Excel, PowerPoint
- You have good knowledge in Project management
- Technical skills: XML, XBRL, file transfer, security in nice to have
- Experience in regulatory reporting is nice to have too
- You have excellent communications skills and you can easily find your way in a complex environment.
- You are a team player and have ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- You are client oriented, conscientious and result oriented.
- You are a quick self-starter, are autonomous and have a pro-active attitude
Click below to apply