Full time, Freelance,
Business Analyst Asset Management (m/f/x)
Posted 3 Months ago
Prove your analytical skills and deliver state-of-the-art investment banking solutions
We are looking for a Business Analyst Asset Management (m/f/x) to work for leading wealth management company with strong investment banking capabilities in Zürich, Switzerland.
Place of work: Zürich, Switzerland.
The Business Analysts Asset Management (m/f/x) executes projects to improve the Asset Management software solution portfolio acting as end-to-end responsible. The candidate will act as Product Owner and interact with clients and IT delivery units.
The specific tasks identified for the role are the follows:
- You work on implementation projects that integrate in-house components as well as 3rd party systems on an enterprise scale.
- You will develop new requirements based on client needs. You will interact with our IT specialists and ensure the delivery of innovative solutions in the Asset Management domain.
- As end-to-end responsible Business Analyst you act in close collaboration with business stakeholders to collect, document, challenge and maintain requirements. You understand business needs and you are able to translate them into low-level requirements for software engineers.
- You are responsible for the delivery of engineering specifications.
- You report project progress to the stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the coordination of external software vendors.
- You contribute to the testing activities and you facilitate the knowledge sharing sessions with the engineering team members.
As a highly motivated individual you make things simply happen. You present excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have a strong analytical mind and you pay attention to details.
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline or finance.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role related to enterprise level software implementation projects.
- You have experience in the Asset Management and/or Client Reporting domain.
- You have knowledge in Aladdin and MarkLogic. You are able to write XQueries and you have an understanding of NO-SQL databases.
- You have experience with project management tools such as the Atlassian tools and SharePoint.
- You master the Microsoft office suite and you have programming skills in SQL.
- You are fluent in English, other languages constitute an advantage.
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment.
- After a thorough onboarding at Abakus you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply