AWS Solution Architect
As an AWS architect, you will be a major part of our service design teams.
You will make an immediate contribution to a complex change initiative that involves redesigning a legacy on-prem custom Services to the AWS cloud using cloud-native technologies. In parallel, you will take ownership in redesign of existing AWS services.You will make an immediate contribution to a complex change initiative that involves redesigning a legacy on-prem custom Services to the AWS cloud using cloud-native technologies. In parallel, you will take ownership in redesign of existing AWS services. Your role is to guide our teams in this key transformation for our client in the public sector.
- The Solution Architect provides both leadership and subject matter expertise to development and implementation teams who are building cloud-native services/solutions that include the data integration platform and the cloud migration of existing workloads.
- Lead in the architecture, design, evaluation, testing, and prototyping of the cloud-native services, providing proactive guidance, and mentoring of technical teams.
- Support establishing engineering standards and the creation and capturing of implementation patterns across the teams.
- Assist in the development of engineering standards and their implementation across different teams.
- Collaborate closely with the Lead architects and product or service owners responsible for developing and maintaining the Service portfolio roadmap and backlog.
- Architect and design AWS cloud-native service components in accordance with given Architecture standards.
- Create solution prototypes to showcase the compatibility and interoperability of selected components and to set the foundation for development team members to adopt established patterns.
- In the context of solution prototypes, write high-quality, efficient code in Python, TypeScript, Terraform without guidance, including full documentation to standard.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience as AWS Solution Architect
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in enterprise level environment
- EU Citizenship is mandatory
- AWS Solution Architect certification is mandatory
The Solution Architect has a background in large-system application development and design and proven experience in the design, development, and implementation of cloud services components. The architect should be able to explain the process of analysing alternatives during the design of the solution and the reasoning for selecting the specific services over other alternatives that were available.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate, through prior experience, multiple of the following desired skills:
- Proficiency with object oriented design principles and software design patterns
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming languages: TypeScript, Python
- Strong understanding of networking in hybrid environment
- Development and deployment experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including experience with the following technologies: Terraform, Glue, Lambda, StepFunction, Route 53, CloudFormation, CloudWatch and CloudTrail, TransitGateway, EC2, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, and IAM
- Experience with document markups (JSON, XML), document data stores, and REST API endpoints for data retrieval and update
- Experience with container orchestration solutions (i.e k8s, EKS, ECS)
- Exposure to and familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Exposure to and familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), Jenkins, GITLab
- Exposure to and familiarity with Agile methodologies and/or Scrum
- A permanent position within our international structure.
- A new challenge that will bring you discovery, pleasure, and experience.
- Personalized coaching to enable the development of your technical and personal skills.
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge, and have fun moments.
- Remuneration tailored to your experience.
- The opportunity to join a humane company where everyone can actively participate in the common project!
If you are ready to take on this new challenge, do not hesitate to apply today. You will have the opportunity to actively contribute to an important project within a dynamic and collaborative team. Join us for this enriching experience!
Click below to apply