Application Architect - Java
Are you passionate about application architecture? Do you want to take part in a project on a human scale, while occupying a key position in the company? Are you motivated by responsibilities and challenges ?
The mission takes place in a context of implementation and perpetuation of a communication platform of the federal government, to and from its citizens and businesses, involving various institutions and companies.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as an application architect/technical architect;
- You speak French and/or Dutch, with a passive knowledge in the other language;
- You are a good communicator, both orally and in writing;
- You are result and solution oriented;
- You are motivated by working in a team;
- Your professionalism is noticeable, as is your good humor;
- Proactive, dynamic, autonomous and flexible are adjectives that qualify you.
- Jboss, REST, Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Postgres, Angular
- Databases: Oracle, PostgresSQL
- Java world: JPA/Hibernate, MVEL, Servlet, Spring, Maven, JEE (Jboss,Weblogic)
- Kotlin world: Jetpack Compose, Ktor, Kotlin Multi-Platform-Modules.
- QA & Testing: Junit, Mockito, Jest
- Web: Angular, Material Design components
- Development tools: Intellij
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
- UML, Enterprise Architect, JIRA, Scrum, Agile
- A permanent position within our international structure ;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, fun and experience;
- A personalized coaching to allow the development of your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A remuneration that suits you, optimized and linked to your experience;
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project!
Click below to apply