Senior Java Developer
At our company, the future is always evolving, and we are looking for an experienced developer to join our dynamic team.
Your mission will be to play a key role in the execution of technical tasks related to the development, maintenance, and support of information systems. As a developer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects, whether it's creating new systems, improving existing ones, or solving technical challenges.
- You will specify, implement, test, document, and deploy IT solutions in order to meet the highest quality requirements, specifications, and standards.
- You will ensure the technical specifications are valid and aligned with the requirements.
- You will make sure that the solutions are technically feasible and meet the required performance.
- You will install new solutions or make modifications to existing ones without disrupting production.
- With your expertise, you will actively contribute to the overall design of IT solutions, offering solutions tailored to the needs and constraints, while justifying your choices and implementing them.
- You will also have the opportunity to specialize in exciting technical areas, such as UX design, web development, document management, augmented reality, networking, multimedia, databases, and many more.
Qualifications: A university degree is required, with a preference for a computer science background. Certifications will be a plus.
Required Experience: You have at least 10 years of professional experience in programming analysis.
- You are proficient in programming languages and software development and information system lifecycle methodologies.
- You are familiar with best practices in coding and style.
- You have advanced skills in application architectures and frameworks, including JEE blueprints, Spring, etc.
- Modeling and development, including the use of UML and design patterns, are no secret to you.
- You have experience with technologies such as Java Enterprise, XML, web standards (W3C), and modeling tools (UML).
- You can design and implement relational databases.
- Your mastery of the French language (C2) is excellent.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (B2).
Other Required Skills:
- Your motivation is a major asset, as is your flexibility and ability to thrive in an international and multicultural environment.
- You have the ability to take initiatives quickly and self-train.
- You are a team player and demonstrate great diligence in your work.
Possible Specialization Areas:
- "UX design"
- Web development
- Document management
- Augmented reality
- Architecture design.
- Application design.
- Application development and design.
- System integration.
- Solution deployment.
- Documentation production.
- IT quality management.
- You have knowledge of project management methodologies, such as PM2, PMBOK, etc.
- You have experience with ticketing and work tracking tools.
- You have worked with different development methods, such as the Waterfall model, Scrum, DevOps, etc.
- Your expertise in analyzing needs and designing technical computer applications and/or IT solutions is recognized.
- You are a specialist in a technical field, whether it's usability and user experience, big data, data mining, content management, etc.
- You have good knowledge of web and multi-device development standards, such as HTML 5, CSS, Responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- You master application architecture, including SOA, microservices, containerization, composite applications, APIs, etc.
- You have experience in integrating third-party solutions, such as document management, case management, artificial intelligence, search engines, etc.
Note: If you specialize in one of the mentioned areas above, we will expect you to have excellent knowledge in that field. For example, for a web development specialist, excellent knowledge of web and multi-device development standards (HTML 5, CSS, Responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, etc.) will be required.
Join us to be part of a passionate and dynamic team where you can develop your skills while contributing to exciting projects. Your expertise will be the key to our common success.
Click below to apply