Business IT Program Manager
The Program Manager will collaborate across all levels within the IT organization, being both hands-on and adept at providing status updates and feedback during C-Level steering commitees.
Project/Department Description and Responsibilities
The program and its projects operate within the Business IT domain, focusing on digitalization and automation to enhance experiences for customers and colleagues.
This role necessitates technical project and program management skills, an understanding of business requirements, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, along with comprehensive general knowledge in IT software delivery.
The Program Manager will strategize, coordinate, control, and oversee the successful delivery of a major Program (Digitalization, Automation, Customer/Employee Experience). They will be responsible for daily program management tasks such as setting up and implementing the program roadmap, resource allocation, scheduling, scope prioritization, task coordination, to meet milestones, objectives, and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets. Additionally, ensuring the overall program and its projects adhere to quality management and governance in line with guidelines.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective people management within diverse teams.
- Define project timelines and milestones.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members across various project groups.
- Manage risks and issues associated with delivery.
- Clarify high-level scope and technical synergies among different sub-projects.
- Ensure compliance with standards and best practices across all projects.
- Manage a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
- Proactively propose technical solutions and innovations.
- Report progress, issues, risks, etc., to both the customer and the program manager.
- Implement a "project review" process to ensure continuous qualitative delivery is maintained based on "lessons learned."
- Personal investment and contribution to the creation of a "learning school" for applied knowledge and tools used in different domains.
Secondary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
- Establish and maintain active and consistent communication with various stakeholders.
- Conflict management (technical and non-technical).
- Facilitate operational functionality within project groups and other stakeholders.
- Assist in defining the roles and responsibilities of project teams and other stakeholders.
- Follow up on potential changes and continuous feedback on deliverables from the customer.
Non-Technical Profile Requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Quick learner, self-motivated starter.
- Results-oriented & customer-centric.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- High accountability and team spirit values.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of program management experience (ERP, CRM is a plus) in complex environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining program deliverables such as program charters, roadmaps, execution plans, status reports, timesheets, communication plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Proven experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while successfully completing projects within cost and time requirements.
- Demonstrated C-level stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in Planview, MS Project, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic program and project management methodologies (Prince2, Safe/Agile, MSP, etc.).
- IBM-oriented & Agile-minded.
- Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equivalent.
- FR and/or NL
Good understanding of ENG
Click below to apply