We are looking for a competent and experienced Java developer to support a crucial migration project.
This position will be exclusively dedicated to this specific project, already in progress, requiring prompt intervention.
The project's launch date is scheduled for late January 2024, but it will be subject to monthly revisions based on information provided by the project team.
Qualifications and Experience:
A degree is not our priority; we focus more on your practical skills and professional aspirations.
Required Technical Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in Java programming (version 8 and above) and proficiency in associated technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of: Springboot, Springbatch Hibernate Junit, Powermock, and Mockito
- Java Client Web Technologies: JSF2, Primefaces, ... Web Services-related Technologies: REST, SOAP
- Relational Databases: Postgres, Oracle
- Middleware: Weblogic, Openshift
- Tools: IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Kibana
- Ability to work effectively in a team with diverse profiles and an open approach to different perspectives.
- Pragmatism and positivity: ability to propose constructive solutions and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to openly share knowledge, learning, and challenges with colleagues.
- Remote Work: Gradual possibility of up to 2 days per week
- Languages: French and English (active proficiency required)
To apply, please fill out the application form available on our website. If you fit this profile and seek an exciting challenge in a stimulating environment, we eagerly await your application.
Click below to apply