Software Test Specialist (f/m/d)
Posted 2 Months ago
As a software test specialist, you are the quality conscience of one of the agile development teams in the CMS backend
As a Software Test Specialist (m/f/d) you bring along first experiences from web development projects! As part of a team, you will create web apps based on PHP and TYPO 3, using agile development methods. You will support the product owner and the dev team and ensure the incremental increase of the product quality.
You will be working at the following location: 2-3 days per week in Wiesbaden + in your home office.
- As a software quality and testing specialist, your responsibilities include being the quality conscience of one of the agile development teams in the CMS backend of the web platform.
- You consider what is the best way to ensure quality even before the planning phase.
- In the development phase, you will be responsible for designing tests and detecting ambiguities.
- Furthermore, you bring product managers and developers to the table in a timely manner before the work diverges.
- You are responsible for the execution of tests and for the management of deviations.
- You take writing automated regression tests for granted.
- You get developers excited about delivering high-quality software.
- Finally, you're responsible for finding critical bugs that only a professional tester can find.
- For you "agile", "process", and "documentation" are everyday life and you find this in a single sentence and feel comfortable with it.
- You are familiar with the methods of agile testing.
- You see yourself as an expert in test automation of web interfaces with Java, PHP, Cypress and Selenium.
- You also have experience with HTML, Git, Jenkins and Gitlab CI.
- Your confident handling of content management systems like TYPO3 and experience with stumbling blocks when testing webshops is a prerequisite.
- It is normal for you to work independently and you bring your own drive to constantly improve the project.
- Your profile is rounded off by your business fluent written and spoken German, as well as your ability to work in a team and to think outside the box.
- You speak and write German and English.
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You will be a member of a great team that will support you and share fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and extensive internal and external professional training are waiting for you.
- You'll receive compensation commensurate with experience and performance, plus other extras.
If you love your work as agile tester, are looking for varied projects and appreciate a collegial atmosphere, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations via our online application form.
Click below to apply