Could you be THE computer systems and networks specialist we're looking for? A job full of contacts, challenges and technological opportunities awaits you in the province of Liège!
As a system administrator, your job will be to manage, optimise and develop the existing infrastructure. You will also be responsible for ensuring the performance of the infrastructure, using monitoring systems and providing solutions for improvements.
Your main tasks will be:
- Providing direct and effective support to users
- Proposing realistic areas for improvement with a long-term vision
- Ensuring infrastructure availability
- Planning, organising and monitoring systems performance
- Documenting, exchanging and communicating with the various parties involved regarding the tools/solutions implemented.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT and have already held a similar position
- You have at least 5 years' experience in IT infrastructure management
- You are familiar with the Active Directory tool and are able to manage its administration
- You have a good knowledge of storage tools and operations
- You are familiar with the Linux environment (Debian; Ubuntu)
- Server management is an area of expertise for you (Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare ESX, vSphere)
- You have a good knowledge of scripting (powershell)
- You are service-oriented and user-friendly
- You have a real ability to analyse, take a step back and synthesise information
- You are proactive and able to react quickly
- You have a passion for IT Infrastructure and are curious about technological advances in your field of activity
- You are results-oriented, rigorous, methodical, organised and tenacious
- You are independent in the performance of your duties, but you also enjoy working as part of a team.
We offer you :
- A permanent contract within our international structure
- A new challenge that will provide you with a wealth of discovery, pleasure and experience
- Personalised coaching to help you develop your technical and personal skills
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun
- Remuneration that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience
- The chance to join a caring company where everyone can make a real contribution to the common project
Are you curious to find out more? Apply for this job and we'll have a chance to discuss it!
Click below to apply