Active Directory Specialist
Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for an “Active Directory Specialist” for Luxemburg to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
A proven track record of creating successful on-premises Active Directory implementations for Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, implementations, and migrations)
- Trusted Computing understanding.
- Knowledge on last security mechanisms in the Windows environment.
- Strong expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environment and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
- Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management, Patch updates etc.)
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Certified Services / PKI infrastructure requirements;
- Ability to manage AD objects
- Experience on the automated deployment and configuration of Windows servers in corporate environments.
- Some experience/knowledge on virtualization platforms (VMWare and/or Hyper-V) would be also a plus.
- Must have proven experience in AD management including architecting Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting;
- Windows Server 2012 - 2016 Active Directory
- Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Directory synchronization - FIM/MIM and Azure AD Connect
- PowerShell to develop complex automation scripts
- Understand technical and functional implications of environments based on single or multiple AD Forests as well as related migration scenarios.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Pertaining LDAP and Active Directory expertise
- Strong expertise in DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Networking
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
- Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
- 2-3 years of related work experience in consulting
- BS (Business Management, Computer Science or Information Systems) preferred or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified MCSE/MCSA level.
- Office 365
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Systems Centre Configuration Manager
- Windows Deployment Server (WDS)
- Multi-factor authentication server
- Application compatibility testing
- EU citizenship
Click below to apply